Island Life

I was dropped out of a pelican’s month. That is all I remember from my past life, now I live on this island, this deserted island. The island runs about ten miles long and fifteen miles wide. It’s a very small island but there are many trees. There are palm trees, plantain trees, Cocos nucifera trees and many other trees. There is some hills on the island and on the tallest hill I live on. There is sand around the border of the island. There are many wildlife, and the experience I have had on this island they are all friendly. Everyday I wake up at eight o’clock and I go to harvest food from eight o’clock to ten o’clock then I take a thirty minute nap, once my nap is done I put all the food in my storage. By that time it is eleven o’clock and from eleven o’clock to three o’clock explore the island. By that time my legs are tired so I take a one more nap but for one hour. From four to six-thirty I go fishing to get food that has protein. Once I walk all the way back to my hut it is seven o’clock and I eat dinner and get ready for bed.