My Dream House

My dream home home would be a mansion. My mansion would have a basketball court near the back of the house, the backyard would have a baseball field and a pool with chairs that are meant for water. The inside of my house would have a dining room, two kitchen one big one small the house would have five master bathroom and five regular bathrooms there would be ten master bedrooms, there would be an extra room which would be an activity room. For the basement there would be a movie screen with lots of reclining chairs and bean bags. The front yard would be gated with a big trampoline in the front. Also for the front there will be Two garages one of them for my cars and the other would be for my classic car collection. For the living room there would be a seventy inch plasma TV that has all the channels and a huge couch that has a cup holder and a charger on every seat and they would be able to recline. For the attic it would have all my stuff but there is a secret door that leads into a secret bunker.

One thought on “My Dream House”

1. Be sure to proofread after your are done writing to catch punctuation that is missing. Read it aloud and where you pause, there should be a period. 🙂